Sunday, January 13, 2008

December 2007

So the 3 tornadoes are finally asleep, and I have time to post some of the most memorable moments of this past December. Jeremy, Brandy, Ava, and Adyson came to visit for Christmas. The kids have so much fun with Ava and they just picked up playing together like she never left. It was also great to see my new niece Adyson. As a family, we went and road the Polar Express, saw Christmas lights, went sledding for the first time, and had a great Christmas. Below are some of my favorite pics from December.



When Tanner was 4 months, Gage was 5 1/2, and Landen was 3, I took them to get their pictures taken together at Kiddie Kandids. I was so happy with the picture I ended up with, but I won't be doing that again for a long time.




On December 14th, we went with my parents on the Polar Express in Heber City. The kids had a blast. We were served hot chocolate and cookies. We sang songs and read the Polar Express book. Santa even made an appearance and gave each child a silver bell from his sleigh.



We finally blessed Tanner on December 23. He was almost five months,but we were able to have Brandy and Jeremy there for the occasion so it all worked out. I am so grateful for Tanner and the fun addition he has been to our family. The proud great grandparents are holding Tanner in this picture along with new cousin Adyson.



The kids were so excited to put cookies and milk out for Santa on Christmas Eve. Gage is getting so good at writing his letters. He wrote the note to Santa himself. We then read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' and the kids were off to bed.



Gage got marbleworks for Christmas and I really don't know what Santa was thinking. Gage is a perfectionist and Mike and I still don't know how to put this thing together. Gage became really frustrated and we had to finally put it away. I think Santa tried to get away with a cheap version of marbleworks and now we are paying for it because it is so hard to put together. Hopefully Gage will forget about it.


Landen got exactly what he wanted for Christmas. Cars, cars, and more cars. He got some of his missing cars from the movie 'Cars.' He also got a semi to hold all of his cars. His favorite toy from this Christmas is probably his Crash n Go Speedway. He uses it so much we already need new batteries for it.


This has to be my favorite picture from Christmas. Tanner is only 4 1/2 months but he looks so much older. He was so happy just sitting in his new car. He actually started crying when we took him out of it. I can't wait for this summer to stroll him around the neighborhood.



Here are Mike and the boys sledding. This is the first year they have gone. I can't believe we haven't ever been before. The boys had so much fun. I don't know if Mike did though. He had to haul Landen and the sled up the hill everytime.

2 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

That is a really good post. Will you email me the pic of the great grandparents? Thanks. Does Gage really know how to write? Can he spell the words or do you tell him? He seems to be getting so old. I was laughing at the stuff about the marbleworks. Maybe next year Santa won't be so cheap and will buy the real one. haha

Jeb and Becca said...

It is so great to see your 3 cute boys! I am glad you are blogging...now we can keep up on you guys a little better! We were bummed we didn't get to see you at Christmas. Both of our families were in town so it got a little crazy! We'll be back in the summer. It would be nice to catch up. Take care, Jeb and Becca