Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged!

So I have been tagged. I usually don't ever answer the emails that have to deal with this kinda stuff, but I am getting into the spirit of blogging. The rules are to list 6 habits/facts about yourself and then tag 6 people at the end to do the same. So it is hard for me to talk about myself so sorry if the following is kinda boring.

1) As to really no one's surprise, I love chocolate. Well, sweets in general really. I could eat an entire box of thin mints in one sitting. Whenever Mike and I buy a box of cookies, we have to split it down the middle. He has recently had to hide his portion because I polish my half off in a day or two and then have been known to eat his.

2) This kinda goes along with number 1. I get up in the middle of the night and am hungry. So pretty much every night I go into the kitchen and search for treats to eat. This habit really is inhibiting my goal of losing weight.

3) I love to watch tv. Some of my favorite shows include Dancing with the Stars, Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Heroes. Oh, a new favorite of mine is Rob & Big. That is one everyone should give a try.

4) I can't get enough of celebrity gossip. I don't know why. Mike makes fun of me, but I love watching Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood. I love to hear what's going on in Hollywood. I was sad for days when Heath Ledger died and I really wasn't that big of a fan of his.

5) I have a dream of running a marathon before I am 30. I only have a 1 1/2 years left before my time is out so I don't know if I'm going to make it.

6) My most favorite thing to do is sit on the couch and watch my crazy kids go wild in the house. Now that's entertainment.

I tag Brandy, Heather, Shawnee, Becca. ( I don't have 6 people sorry. I think everyone else has done this).

4 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Stacey,
We are so much alike. Dust and I always split treats we buy down the middle. We even do it with drinks like gatorade or soda. I love tv and I am all about celebrity gossip. Everyone in our family knows that they can ask me the entertainment questions. I also love sitting on the couch. It was funny reading this and realizing that I am the same way on most of them (not the marathon, not a fan of running). I will do this tag when I get a chance.

Laura said...

LOL! I love celebrity gossip, Dan makes fun of me too.
Good luck with your marathon, I am interested if you want to train together, we could start this spring??

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I really want to run another marathon but not so sure it will happen with jeremy in school. He sooo doesn't want to support me again while I am training. Especially with 2 kids. Just warn Mike that he might not be running but he will very much be a part of the experience. haha

Todd and Melissa said...

Hooray! I'm glad you did this! I'm just like you too. I love sweets (but I don't get up in the middle of the night to have them!) and Hollywood gossip and TV. That's all really good stuff. :)