Landen went to his 4 year check up last Thursday. I was anxious to see how much he has grown. I feel like he has gotten bigger in the last year. Mike wanted to take him which is unusual so I let him since I didn't think Landen would be getting any shots. I was wrong. For some reason, my doctor has started giving out the kindergarten shots when they turn 4! I felt so bad I wasn't there for Landen. Mike said he received 4 shots and that Landen was so tough which is a big surprise. I think Landen pours it on thick for his mommy. Mike said that Landen only said ow after the first one and that was it. I'm so proud of him!
Landen's Stats:
Weight 33 lbs 30th percentile
Height 38.7 inches 30th percentile
He has gained 4 lbs since last year and has grown 3 inches! I cannot believe it. The doctor said that from what Mike told him Landen is ahead of the game intellectually. I always have known that Gage was smart, but we had the time to work with Gage. I really haven't worked with Landen much but he just picks things up so easily. His preschool teacher told me the other day that Landen has the mind of an elephant because he remembers things so good. Landen has started to learn to read right along with Gage. He has been simply overhearing me work with Gage and then he chimes right in. I'm so proud of him! Love ya buddy!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Landen's 4 year old Stats
Posted by Merrills at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
4 pounds in 1 year? That doesn't seem like a lot? Is it? OK Maybe it is for short stuff! haha I need to see how much Ava gained in 1 year.
What a cute little firecracker!!! We really like Landen a lot too:)
Post a Comment