Running in the Striders Memorial Day Run is becoming a little tradition for my family. Last year, Mike did the 1/2 marathon, my dad and I did the 5k and Gage did the mile. This year I had been planning on running the 5k when I hurt my knee again. Tanner was jumping on me and turned my knee funny. I felt a pull and it has been swollen ever since. Nice since I have the Ragnar Relay coming up. Anyway, my dad, my mom and my Aunt Jodi all signed up to do the 5k and Gage was set to do the kids' mile. Mike passed since he just finished doing the marathon and was taking a break from running.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Striders Memorial Day Run 2010
Posted by Merrills at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am beginning to think that Gage's "super excited" face is a regular on him. I see it quite often.
Post a Comment