My baby isn't a baby anymore! Tanner turned 2 years old today. Mike always jokes that in my eyes Tanner can do no wrong. I hate to admit it, but Mike might be right or at least up until now. I could just squeeze or snuggle Tanner all day long. He makes everyone who watches him laugh. Some of his facial expressions are priceless. Tanner thinks he is just as big and strong as the other two boys and he usually hangs right in there when they all wrestle. He looks up to his older brothers so much. Tanner loves to play with them even when the feeling isn't mutual. I don't know where we would be without Tanner in our family and I am so glad to be the mother of three such wonderful boys.
Tanner's Stats:
Weight: 25 lbs 20th percentile
Height: 34.5 inches 60th percentile
Head: 18.5 inches 5th percentile (small head)
Some things Tanner enjoys are:
1. Tanner loves cars and trains. He is really into Lightening Mcqueen.
2. He is starting to watch a little more tv which is a bad thing but can be a good thing at times. The second he wakes up he says "Watch King mom." (Lightening Mcqueen)
3. Loves to be outside. He stands by our back door and says "Side me. Side me." (Outside me).
4. Enjoys helping Mike with whatever project he has going on, especially if it consists of being outside. He "helped" Mike adjust some sprinklers and loved to say "Sprinkler on."
5. Loves to play sports. He is always picking up a baseball and saying, "Play B ball (baseball) mom", or throwing a football around.

1 comments:
So glad to have you back in the blogging world. I absolutely think Tanner is hilarious. Especially when I walk around your house and look at all the pictures of him and his sour expression.
Post a Comment